Thursday, January 7, 2010

I-Blog paper

I wrote my I-Blog paper today. Before that, I was thinking about the sense of writing a blog. I really wasn't getting the point. I mean, why? We could talk about these easily, why do I have to write 14 different topics. Well now I got the point. We could really talk of course, It would obviously be easier. But we are not talking it seems, at least not in English, which makes perfectly sense. I am glad we are free to write everything we want. From my side, that should be to point of this. I don't know the main aim of this blogging assignment but free writing Englilsh would improve us in a different way, so, I guess that should be the point of all that.

1 comment:

  1. The main aims of the blog are to give you a space for analysis and reflection outside class, and to enable you to get ongoing feedback on your work.

    I hope it did result in some improvement...

    ReplyDelete